Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Favourite Guitar















The Epiphone Les Paul Special II.This is my first electric. I bought way in 1997 with my University tuition money!! Whoa was my parents piss. It cost me RM 550.oo back then.
I have bought and sold Ibanez, Gibson Explorers, Fender Strats but this will always be in my collection I think. It sounds and plays really great. I love the skinny necks. The only thing that irritates me is the guitar cannot stay in tune, especially the G string!
I made a mod in it, so I have 2 volume knobs- no tone control. Now the bridge pick up is dead. I've yet search a new pick up maybe i'll install a Seymour Duncan JB or something like that. Now I just play the neck pick up, but its great because the sound is bright not muddy.
I don't know if i'll ever gonna afford a Gibson Les Paul, I sure hope so!

2 comments: