Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun Guitar Questions

This is my answer,

1) Analog or Digital?

Analog for effects, Digital for recording.

2) Rosewood fretboard or maple?

Rosewood ,I love warm the warm tone from using it. All my heroes uses them, except Jimi Hx

3) Tube or solid state?

I never tried a Tube amp, but i believe I will love it. (i am still gathering fund for a ceriatone, do wait for me Nik)

4) Single coils or Humbuckers?Why?

Humbuckers, I am a metal player. All my guitars are humbuckers except for my ibanez middle pickup, which i never use!

5) Multieffects or pedal/stompboxes ?

I've use them all, I will say pedals- for the easy tweaking on the spot and reliability and sturdiness. It's simple,and looks a hell a lot cooler.

What is your holy grail of guitar equipments ?

Mine is the mesa boogie mark II C+) Metallica Killer Old School Tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment