Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guitar and much more

I love guitar a lot, if I was a really rich dude I propably started a huge guitar collection, you know collecting all those vintage stuff. I now have 4 guitars - a cheap epiphone (my first guitar),a Tele an explorer and an Ibanez. I have to say for me my first guitar still sounded great, although I had to replace some of the parts due to tear and wear but its great, I love the neck and the tone.
I am also a fan of effects, I've tried those multi effects but now I am more intrested in stompboxes. I have much than needed, although I only use 6 in my board now, I believe I'm going to aquire the whammy pedal soon, and another couple of pedals next year.
As for amplification I am still stuck with my practise amp. I really drool when I heard Kirk Hammett's new signature amp, but I just can't afford it for NOW! I really am contemplating a nice tube amp, will see how that goes.
I will be publishing my rig pictures in a few. see ya


ps: does anyone knows how to upload sound files here.mp3 etc

No comments:

Post a Comment